Visuals

     Today I'd like to share some of the visuals I've used as inspiration for writing my book, "A Desperate Love." I love visuals! Most of the time, I already have an idea in mind of what a character or place will look like. Usually, I go online and find pictures that best represent what I have in my head. When I get stuck, it's great to have something to remind me of where I want to go.

Красивые фото осениPredawn light on an auspicious morning
     Images for Lady Olivia's dreams.

Fabulously French*
Lady Olivia is a woman of prayer.

"I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky."Out on the wide, wide sea . . .
Pirate's spend a lot of time at sea.

Sequined Black Masquerade Mask With Rhinestones And por SOFFITTAsquared viking leather armor - Google zoekenluna-intheforest:    ✨:
Lady Olivia, a master of the sword.

Tailor. No scar, shorter hair.character inspiration
Pirates.

*
True love!!! 💞

     I hope you've enjoyed a small glimpse into my creative process! Want more? Check out the songs "Wait" and "Paralyzed" by NF. They were great tools for setting the mood during the creative phases.

Love always,
J 💙 


Comments

Popular Posts