Change

Spring is here!!
Baby Birds and Spring Blossoms | Content in a Cottage
     I don't know about you but I am so ready for warmer weather! It has been one frigid winter here in Indiana. And the only way Spring gets here is change.
     Change is kind of a yucky word. I don't like it. It conjures up images in my mind of possible events that send me on the worry train. But change is a necessary part of life.
     Google defines change as: (v.) make or become different; (n.) the act or instance of making of becoming different.
     Some change is bad (or at least feels bad) occassionally. Change can also be very good. Change is what has turned my sisters into glowing, unicorn-like creatures. These women are wives, mothers, and talented multitaskers. I always knew they were amazing but sometimes I'm in awe at who they've become and how they tackle life. Get it girls!
     The Bible says, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. (NIV)
     Change comes to us all whether we want it or not. Change can be something we choose or it can be something that happens to us. But it is going to happen.
if you want to see change, then you must BE the change! ✨ 
     So why not make a change? What is it in your life that needs to be shaken up? What is it that needs a little fresh air or spontaneity? Perhaps a little change is all you need.
     So go ahead, paint your kitchen (I know it did wonders for my mood. That and a little music). Try a new hair cut. It'll grow back! Try a new workout. You might just like it. Take your spouse on a date or go for a walk. Change the atmosphere. It's your life. "Nothing changes, if nothing changes." So go out there and try something new. As my stepson once wisely said, "You should try something new, or again, every six months or so." What a smart cookie!

Love ya,
J 💙

Comments

Popular Posts