Random Writing

A sea of inky blue,
a sky of midnight black.
Shimmering stars in the night;
beckoning, calling, whispering.

ภเгคк ค๓๏

The deep mysterious sea,
with its dark and frightening depths.
The sky above,
with its boundless hope of blanketing lights.

Do I fall below?
Or do I rise above?

Do I succumb to the drowning deep;
sinking, floundering, failing?
Do I break free to flight;
soaring, dipping, singing?

floating ♆

Is night to be salvation,
or is night to be my death?

Only I can choose,
as I stand between the two.
To step upon the waters and choose to rise or sink,
and choose to live or die.

Cloak and dress? Dress with cloak? All beautiful butterfly effect-y.

I stretch my arms,
my wings reaching, feathering, fluttering.
I bound and rise;
lifting, soaring, flying.

Wings carry me high,
as I soar into that deepest night.
Carry me away from pain and fright,
carry me to loves bright light.

Comments

Popular Posts