This Week . . . In Pictures

This will be a short blog. I am, again, working on edits for "A Desperate Love."



This is how my week has went (other than editing and more editing) . . .



The book I am currently reading:



The book I am reading, again. Because I can never get enough of the beautifully broken Nymia and the dark and mysterious Eogan. Swoon.















The magazine I have yet to get to:











The cute discounted mug I keep forgetting I have. Is it microwave safe? I don't know. I just need to put some freshly perked coffee in it and sit with my "Magnolia Journal" magazine, please.



My "lunch" for today. Once I sit at the computer I don't like to get up. I also lose track of time. Lunch has to be easy. That's all there is to it.




The tomatoes I planted last week. I do not have the time or desire to plant a garden this year. So I bought two large pots and tossed some seeds in. Whoever survives is the winner. "May the odds be ever in your favor." *Insert "Hunger Games" whistle here.*




Well, back to work!

Have a great week and God bless,
J <3

Comments

Popular Posts