Visuals 2

I have been so busy this week, friends. How about you?

I'm also super excited about "A Desperate Love" coming out!


As we get closer to the release, I've been thinking about how crazy this journey has been. Did you know that I originally wrote the entire thing out with pencil and paper? The Entire Thing! Who does that?
Me, apparently!

Most recently I've been doing my editing amid construction noise. 

This process has included, but has not been limited to, writing in my dining room within reach of a basketball hoop, saving money for a year to buy my Chrome Book, learning how to market myself online, typing for hours, going into work on my days off to type . . . etc., etc. Honestly, it is a story in itself!



And now, I present to you, more pictures from my Desperate Love Pinterest board. These are a few of the pictures I used to inspire me and to keep me focused on what I had in mind.

character inspiration
How I envision Lady Olivia.

Lasse L. Matberg @lasselom Do you even #pone...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)
How I envision Odo, the pirate captain.

Golden Boy Type Curls
How I see Sir Tristen.

Here's to the One who fights for us! http://kristycambron.com/2015/10/24/pick-up-your-sword/
A few of my pins are quotes, things to remind me of where I was trying to take the story. After reading "A Desperate Love" again this week, I think this quote does capture some of the spirit behind my story. And that makes me ridiculously happy! Love, love, love this quote.


Bless you,
JšŸ’™

Comments

Popular Posts