9/6/18

Song I am currently in love with:
Please Take Me, by Beth Crowley
I only recently discovered Beth. She writes music based off of books. Wwhhaaaatt???
It's a no-brainer, people.



Thing I've been doing a lot of this week:
Attending soccer games. This is the last year the hubs has a kid doing a school sport, which is weird since we've had soccer games the entire time we've been married.

Therefore, I've also been sweating a lot. It's hot here in the Hoosier state!



What I'm reading:
I am re-reading Sky in the Deep. Aside from the fact that the library is closed, I really, really, love it. I've watched the book trailer so many times I practically have it memorized. I won't admit to how many times that is!

⚓❤⚔

And now . . .

A sneak peak/quote!

This may be the last one before it releases. I haven't decided yet. Enjoy!


Olivia drew her sword and whipped around to face him. Amusement danced in his eyes. She was getting the sneaking suspicion this was only a game for him.
"Let me assure you that as good as I am at dice, my sword skills are much better."


All amusement left his features at the knowledge that she was not playing. Stupidly, he approached her.
"Bad things happen to pretty girls who run around seaports with jewels in their pockets."



Have a good week everyone!

Don't forget, A Desperate Love comes out on September 18. That's less than two weeks!

Love, J 💙

Comments

Popular Posts