Thanksgiving, etc.

Last week, I had a get together with my girls for a Once Upon a Time themed party! Basically it was an excuse to binge watch Once, eat yummy food, and wear costumes.



Can you believe this photo was taken by a preschooler? My niece has mad skills! <3



Red, Roni, and the Dark Swan.
Don't we look like we belong on an album cover? Shout out to Roni (and her little) for the awesome photos!


*


Instagram news:

I'm doing an Instagram giveaway!

↓ Details below. ↓


Prize pack includes:
*"A Desperate Love"
*old school hair scrunchies
*fuzzy unicorn socks
*weekly/monthly planner (w/ stickers)
*foxy scarf
*fruit punch chapstick


This giveaway is via Instagram only. So be sure to pop on over to do your posting. And don't forget to use the hashtag #ADesperateChristmas.


*


Thanksgiving:

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I made sugar cookies and my "cranberry crud" (dubbed as such by my sister and dad). Our family continues to grow. It's wonderful having all the little people running around. I'm majorly blessed with the cutest nieces and nephews. <3


*


What I'm drinking this week:

Hot chocolate mixed with coffee. I know it's weird. But it's two birds with one stone. I get my caffeine and chocolate in one shot. Lol.


*


What I'm listening to this week:

God Only Knows by For King and Country

"God only knows what you've been through . . . God only knows the real you.
There's a kind of love that God only knows."


*


What I'm reading this week:

Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer


I know, you're probably looking at this thinking, "Jessica, what on earth?" Okay, this isn't my usual read-age. But it's humorous and I enjoy laughing.

This is actually the first in a series (Obama Biden Mystery). It's about a train conductor that Joe knows who dies. The former president helps Joe solve the mystery of who murdered his friend.


"Especially when the weather outside was as nasty as the devil's armpit."

When I'm done with this I'll be reading A Loyal Heart by Jody Hedlund (An Uncertain Choice series). I'm super excited for this one. It's a great young adult series. It's clean, full of romance . . . sigh/swoon.



Have a lovely Thanksgiving weekend, friends!
Jessica 💙


Comments

Popular Posts