12/7/18

I finally finished Hope Never Dies.


I did enjoy this book. But, as with Waking Beauty, I took it at a leisurely pace.

*

Currently, I'm reading A Loyal Heart by Jody Hedlund.

I started it a few days ago and I'm already nearly done. Guys, it's so good. This is the fourth book in the Uncertain Choices series. It has danger, romance, and strong values. Great for the romance lover in your life or your teen girl! I can't wait to read the fifth book, A Worthy Heart.


***


Quote of the week:

Rome wasn't built in a day.

I didn't realize when I picked this that it's from Medieval times (and I'm currently reading a book set in the Middle Ages). It's nice when things work out!

*

Verse I'm pondering:

But we are not of those who shrink back . . .
Hebrews 10:39 (NASB)

*

Sometimes, we get discouraged. Things don't happen the way we want or as quickly as we want. Don't give up. Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't lose heart. We are not of those who shrink back.

I'm preaching to the choir. Can I get an Amen?


***


Instagram Challenge:

The Instagram challenge has ended!


I mailed off this lovely prize pack to the winner early this week. The post office worker asked, "What do you have in there?" I suppose that means I had a sufficient amount of goodies crammed in my bubble envelope. Lol!

Thanks to everyone who participated!


***


New favorite thing this week:

The coconut-blueberry scented shower gel I got on sale at the dollar store. Yum!
Sometimes you have to pamper yourself.


***


Don't forget!

Christmas in only 18 days away. Yikes! Who hasn't finished their shopping? Who's barely started?
*Raises hand.*

Let me help you out. Do you have a reader in your life? Does she like Christian and/or historical fiction?

My book, A Desperate Love, can be found on Amazon, both in paperback and ebook form!


It would make a great stocking stuffer.

Need more ideas?
Pairs nicely with chocolate, coffee, and a new fuzzy throw.

Do it! You'll thank me later. 😉




Well, that's all for now! We'll see if I can squeeze in another book to add to my 2018 book list after A Loyal Heart.
I'm sure there's time.

Love, J

Comments

Popular Posts