My 2018 Reads

Welcome to my list of books read in 2018!

I just finished The Orphan's Wish today.

I think it's a little ambitious to try and add one more book to this list. The book I'm reading next is around six hundred pages. Let's just assume I'll be adding that to my 2019 list.



***



This is a list of everything I've read in 2018. Books I read twice this year are followed by the word "twice." Books I read for a second or third time--but my first reading was not this year--are followed by "reread."
Many of these books are a part of series, if not most. I've used colors to separate some of the series, but not all (mostly for multiple series listed under one author name).

I have added a bit of commentary, but not a lot. If y'all have read my previous blogs you will have heard my thoughts all ready.

Enjoy!



Adrienne Young
Sky in the Deep (twice)
This, my friends, is my favorite read Of. The. Year! I cannot say enough about it, except, read it! Read it right now!

Andrew Shaffer
Hope Never Dies

Bethany Baker
A Light in Bailey's Harbor

C.J. Redwine
Deception
Deliverance
The Shadow Queen
The Wish Granter
The Traitor Prince
I love C.J.!

Hannah West
Kingdom of Ash and Briars
A lovely little first write. I look forward to whatever Hannah's doing next.

Jessica McCarty
A Desperate Love (Definitely more than once! Lol.)

Jody Hedlund
A Loyal Heart
For Love and Honor (reread)
Everything Jody writes is gold, especially this series.

Kiera Cass
The Siren

Kristen Ciccarelli
The Last Namsara
I devoured this book. That's saying a lot since it was a huge book.

Lindsay A. Franklin
The Story Peddler

Mary Weber
The Evaporation of Sofi Snow (twice)
Reclaiming Shilo Snow (twice)
Storm Siren (reread)
Siren's Fury (reread)
Siren's Song (reread)
Mary is my favorite! I will read anything this woman writes. Like you guys didn't know.

Melanie Dickerson
The Beautiful Pretender
The Noble Servant
The Orphan's Wish
The queen of not-too-Hallmarky, cozy and sweet historical romance. All hail Queen Melanie!

Nadine Brandes
Fawkes

Rupi Kaur
milk and honey
Okay, I read this to get in another book for a Winter Reading challenge. It's a short book of poetry. Don't bother. Just don't. Not worth your time if you like your reading clean.

Sara Ella
Unblemished
Unraveling
Unbreakable
Sweet, heartwarming, uplifting! I will be reading the Unblemished trilogy again.

Sara Holland
Everless

Sarah E. Morin
Waking Beauty



***



And now, enjoy a bunch of bookish photos I've taken throughout the latter part of this year!

         

                     



***



A big thank you to all of you that faithfully read my blog!

May you and yours have a very, Merry Christmas.
Blessings,
J

Comments

Popular Posts