My TBR list for 2019

Do you like book series?


I'm reading The Orphan's Wish by Melanie Dickerson. It's the eighth book in her Hagenheim series.

For the most part, I like series. It seems there are a lot of them out there right now. My TBR list for 2019 is full of them!

Even if this is a little cart-before-the-horse (I have yet to share all that I've read for 2018), here are my TBR's for next year, in no particular order.

*

Realm of Ruins (The Nissera Chronicles; Book 2)

The Caged Queen (Iskari; Book 2)

Give the Dark My Love (Book 1)

Circle of Shadows (Book 1)

Mark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga; Book 1)

Hunted

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air; Book 1)

The Selection (Book 1)

Before She Ignites (The Fallen Isles; Book 1)

Girls of Paper and Fire (Book 1)

The Story Raider (The Weaver Trilogy; Book 2)

Coral

To Best the Boys

The Girl the Sea Gave Back (companion novel to Sky in the Deep)

The Blood Spell (Ravenspire; Book 4)

Romanov

The Warrior Maiden (Hagenheim; Book 9)

Evermore (Everless; Book 2)

A Worthy Rebel (An Uncertain Choice; Book 5)

*


Whew! I feel tired just thinking about it! ;-) But, as we all know, these lists get longer not shorter. Here's to New Year's goals! Lol.

Have a blessed Friday, J.

Comments

Popular Posts