Laugh

Valentine's Day


That face!

In the spirit of all the mushy Facebook posts, what is a quality you find essential to marriage? Honestly, I never thought of humor as one. But after eight and a half years of being married to this dude, it's made it's way to the list.

I take myself and life way too seriously sometimes. This man makes me laugh nearly every day.

Example:
I once had a dream Jesus was standing on the pitcher's mound in an empty baseball stadium. Trying to glean some meaning from it, I asked my husband, "Why would He do that?"
Not missing a beat he replied, "Pitching a perfect game."

Proverbs 17:22 (NIV) "A cheerful heart is good medicine . . ."

Laughter, an essential part of marriage. I recommend it!



****



What I'm Reading:

The Selection series by Kiera Cass





The Selection (#1)

"I am not your dear."

"No, I'm not choosing him or you. I'm choosing me."



The Elite (#2)

"I want it to be as easy as breathing for you to say yes."

"It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem."



I love this series!
I haven't started The One, but it's next on my list.



****



Song I'm Listening to:

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift (feat. The Civil Wars)



****



For Your General Amusement:

I spent the first hour of my writing time today doing research.

Me to Google:
How large is the smallest sea?
How wide is it in miles?
How many nautical miles?
How do nautical miles compare to regular miles mathematically?
*does math*


Google:
Are you a robot?


No, Google, I am not a robot. Not today, when I'm asking similar questions over and over, and not when I'm writing and looking up definitions and synonyms. I am a writer. I ask a lot of questions. Weird questions. But, I'm not a robot.



****



I Made a Pretty Thing:




Happy weekend!

Love, J <3


Comments

Popular Posts