ADL is six months old!

Friends!!!

A Desperate Love turned six months old on Monday!


How crazy is that?

My author event came at just the right time to mark this milestone, which, by the way, my sister snapped a few pictures of.



I have no idea what I was laughing at here.

My husband, being all kinds of awesome! 😘
(He's all mine, ladies!)


Song I'm listening to:
"Already Home" by Richard Walters

"Maybe I was never lost at all.
I'm a thousand miles from what I had before."

I actually heard this song a week or two ago on an episode of Magnum, P.I.
The new version for those of you who are thinking of Tom Selleck right now. It's actually really good!

I used this particular line and the picture of ADL from above on a recent Instagram highlight.
I think it goes well with the story itself, as well as my journey with writing it.


Currently reading:

To Best the Boys by the fabulous Miss Mary Weber!


I've set aside Siren's Fury to dig into this beauty.

She had me laughing hysterically by page two. A few pages later I was still laughing, but also squealing.

"Eww! Haha! Oh, gross. Ew!"

Let's just say getting a blood sample from a corpse is not as easy as it sounds.

There's also a recipe for labyrinth cakes in the back. I'm not sure yet how that ties into the story other than the fact Rhen is in a labyrinth at some point, but I'm definitely making these!
Any excuse to make dessert, right?

I love Mary's dedication in the front of TBtB:
"For the girl who's been told to quiet down, calm down, sit down, or just leave it to the mean . . .
Watch. Us. Rise . . ."

There's a whole lot of girl power for ya! 😉

Have a super weekend,
J <3

Comments

Popular Posts