Happy first day of March!

Happy first day of March!

There are
nineteen days until spring!
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
Yay!
(That's for you, hubs.)
(*winks*)


Book I recently finished reading:

Hunted by Meagan Spooner


"You're no knight from an old story, and he's certainly no maiden in distress."


"He is gone forever now.
I am the WOLF."


"I would give up a thousand happy endings just to go back with you to your valley, and live as we did. I'd give up every fairy tale I've ever known just to hear you say my name again."


Book I'm currently reading:

Storm Siren by Mary Weber


I have a few books I'd like to reread this year. Mary Weber is one of my faves and, with To Best the Boys coming out in 2 1/2 weeks (This is not a drill, people!), I thought it would be a good time to revisit Nym, the country of Faelen, and all things Elemental.

Plus, if you preorder and email your receipt to Mary (check her social media for details), you get a Nym e-novella and To Best the Boys swag.

A Nym novella? My friends, I could not pass this up. I'm anxiously awaiting all the lovely goodies headed to my door.
Eep!


I forgot how snarky Nymia is in book one. I'm getting a kick out of her attitude. She has so much to say to hide that big, gentle heart of hers.

"Good job, I mouth. You know how to count."

"Their ballooning silk hats and ruffled shawls, I swear, look strikingly similar to a pair of lady's panties I saw in the sale booth last year."

"I don't know what to say. I don't believe her, nor do I believe that what she's saying is possible. But something inside of me cracks open without my permission. In that place covering the shameful hole where my soul exists."

So good! 💙⛈


Song I'm listening to:

New Wine by Hillsong


Quote of the week:


It's okay to practice the pause, my friends. Take a breath, take a moment, and recharge.

You got this!

Love, J <3


Comments

Popular Posts