New Instagram Aesthetic

New Instagram Aesthetic:

Okay, it's not new, but I didn't really have an aesthetic before. It was suggested that I pick one. I knew I needed to, but it took someone saying it for me to actually do something about it.




So what do you all think?

Brown and white, burlap and polka-dots.
Yes? No?

Mostly I was attempting neutrals so I could still tie in color. I can't give up color!

*****

Book I'm reading:

Umbertouched by Livia Blackburne


(Pow! Color! See how I did that?😉)

This is the second book in the Rosemarked series. I love this series, but I really need them to kiss now. Like, Dineas, stop being a jerk and admit your feelings. Lol.



Quote of the week:


*****

Music I'm listening to:

So much!


*Paper Doll by Bea Miller

"I'm not a paper doll.
Can't make me, what you want."


*Force of Nature, Bea Miller


*Fire and Gold, Bea Miller


*Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya


I really like a YouTube video that I found with Once Upon a Time scenes and this song. There are a few OUAT lines thrown in that just make the whole song better.

"I'm not bossy, I'm the queen."
--Elsa👑


Have a blessed weekend!
--J💚


Image may contain: 1 person, text


Comments

Popular Posts