Books Made into Movies



Did you know, many of your favorite movies are based on books?

It makes sense, right? The book is wildly good. It plays vividly in your head as you read. You think, "Wow, someone should really make this into a movie!"
Good new, this happens more than you think!

Here are some of my favorites (I've marked movies with an asterisk if I've also read the book). Let me know on social media what books to movies are your favorite.

YA=Young Adult book
C=Children's book



The Hobbit

Dances with Wolves  *

Princess Diaries  YA

Pride and Prejudice  *

Jurassic Park  *

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants  YA

Maze Runner  YA

You've Got Mail
(Book: The Shop Around the Corner)

Princess Bride  *

A Christmas Story  *
(Based on the writings of Jean Shepherd.)

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe  C

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs  *C

The Hunger Games  YA

Christmas with the Kranks
(A book by John Grisham. Who knew?!)


Nearly half of these are not adult books! As a reader of YA I say, "Duh!"



******



Book I just finished:

Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas




Book I'm reading next:

The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine


I'm a big fan of C.J.
I'm so ready to dive into this retelling and see her twist on Cinderella.



Music I'm listening to:

All the KLove radio, all the time.



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!





Love,
J 💙


Comments

Popular Posts