Box/Quarantine/Books/Music



"Don't make yourself small to fit into someone else's box."
--Traci Hines


Friends, if you're looking for uplifting content during this strange time, give Miss Traci Hines a follow on Instagram. She's a singer/cosplayer. If you are a fan of The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Disney music and magic, positivity, or fitness, you need to check her out!


Might I also suggest . . .

For a good chuckle:
*CG Drews (@paperfury)
*Grumpy Reads
*Kiera Cass

For motivation:
*Steve Harvey

For all the hugs to your heart:
*Sara Ella
*Mary Weber

For spot on writing advice:
*Nadine Brandes

 For singing and sunshine:
*Ashley Townsend


Things I have baked during quarantine:

-Irish soda bread

-Pineapple upside down cake

-Banana bread

-Oatmeal cookies

Y'all, I'm going to need to add a third workout to my week if I don't stop. 🙈


Books I read in March:

Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young

The Girl the Sea Gave Back (also by Adrienne)

These are both re-reads for me. This was my fourth time reading Sky and my second reading Sea. Honestly, I could easily read Sky in the Deep over and over. Excuse me while I go listen to SKÁLD because I need all the Viking things!


Music I'm listening to:

"Famous For" by Tauren Wells

"Bare" and "Ghost" by Wildes

"Let You Love Me" by Rita Ora



Blessings,
J 💙





Comments

Popular Posts