Caraval & Bob Ross

"Go out on a limb--that's where the fruit is."

--Bob Ross


I like this quote because it's a reminder to:

*Try something new

*Take a chance

*Be willing to fail 


Plus it's Bob Ross! Who doesn't love Bob Ross?



What I've been reading . . .


Caraval (Caraval #1), Legendary (Caraval #2), & Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber

YA Fantasy

Note for sensitive readers: intense kissing scenes in books 2 & 3

I know, I'm a little late to the Caraval partyπŸŽͺ, but better late than never, right? I blew through this series, which meant I had nothing to read afterwards. I literally got new reading material today. I'm really picky and hadn't planned ahead. Oops!😜

Fans of the series, have you heard Stephanie is coming out with a series centered around Jacks? *fandom scream* Barnes and Noble is doing an exclusive signed edition of Once Upon a Broken Heart with a pink cover! There are limited copies, so don't wait. Order yours now!


Works of Love are Works of Peace: Mother Teresa of Calcutta and the Missionaries of Charity by Michael Collopy

Nonfiction

A photographic depiction of the apostolate's work.



What I've been listening to . . .


"The Black and White" by The Band Camino

This song belongs on a writing playlist. If I don't add it to mine, someone please add it to theirs.😍



Blessings,

--J πŸ–€

Comments

Popular Posts