Stay-cation

 I've been on a writing stay-cation this week. That said, I'm going to keep this month's blog short and sweet. For those of you who follow me on GoodReads (and those who don't), my star rating system goes as follows:


1 & 2 stars --> I don't give one or two star ratings. If I don't like a book, I move on to something else. And I feel like it's rude to rate something so low that someone has poured their time and heart into.

3 --> Average

4 --> Pretty stinking good

5 --> Amazing!



What I've been reading . . .


Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone, Bk. 2

YA Fantasy

⭐⭐⭐⭐


Shadow of the Storm by Connilyn Cossette

Out From Egypt, Bk. 2

Biblical Fiction

⭐⭐⭐⭐


The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews

YA Contemporary

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


The Betrayed by Kiera Cass

The Betrothed, Bk. 2

YA Fantasy

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



What I've been listening to . . .


"Ain't No Grave" by Cageless Birds

"Blessings" by Hollow Coves


Blessings,

--J ♡


Comments

Popular Posts