Chocolate-Covered Dates and Yoga

 I like chocolate. Okay, that's not really true. I love chocolate. But I'm also into healthy eating. So when I found a recipe for Almond-Butter Chocolate Covered Dates in Samah Dada's new cookbook, Dada Eats Love to Cook It: 100 Plant-Based Recipes for Everyone at Your Table, I promptly copied the recipe. I used regular peanut butter and dark chocolate (plus the recommended sea salt). Oh my yum!😋You guys have to try it, but not mine because they're gone already!



What I'm Reading:

Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian

Adult Fantasy

The imaginative and moody Camelot/Lady of Shalott retelling my grownup heart needed.

*Trigger warning: mental health, suicide



Start Your Own Etsy Business by The Staff of Entrepreneur Media, Inc. & Jason R. Rich

Nonfiction


The Peasant's Dream by Melanie Dickerson

(Hagenheim #11)

YA Historical Christian Fiction

e-audiobook

So she put her hands on her hips and looked him in the eye. "I am not a horse that you can leave in the stable . . .

I am coming with you."

Not gonna lie, Frederick's mom is kind of my favorite!😆



What I'm listening to:

"Guiding Light" by Ike Ndolo



Enjoying:

My new yoga routine! For the last few years, I've been doing the same workout. Between burnout and flaring anxiety, I felt like it was time for something different. I needed the reminder to breathe and wanted to get more flexible. Yoga accomplishes both. I've been making my way through Boho Beautiful Yoga's "Beginner & Relaxing Yoga Classes" playlist on YouTube, and I'm really enjoying it! In every video, Juliana reminds you to breathe and encourages you to challenge yourself while not pushing your body too far. I would encourage you to follow this last part, especially if you have an injury or an area of the body that is easily aggravated.

I'd love to chat fitness with you on social media! Do you do yoga? Do you run? Lift? Let me know!🏃🏋



Blessings,

J ♡

Comments

Popular Posts