My Top Ten Books & Series of 2021

This year I read 38 books! Rather than do the usual and list out every single one for my January blog, I thought I'd give you my top ten favorite books and series of the year. I'd love to hear your favorites as well, so feel free to share yours in the comments on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!



My Top Ten for 2021 are . . .

(Drumroll, please.)


*Namesake and The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young

Both have crazy, insane can't-put-it-down pacing!


*Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian


*The Caraval series by Stephanie Garber


*Dawn of Vengeance by Ronie Kendig


*The Daughter of the Pirate King series by Tricia Levenseller

Humorous with plenty of smirks and snark. Book 2 is a bit more serious with lovely character development.


*Bone Crier's Dawn by Kathryn Purdie


*Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller


*A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey

Tea, love, and motorbike rides through the English countryside.


*Shadow by Kara Swanson

Peter Pan, mental health, and truth with grace.



My December reads . . .

Daughter of the Pirate King and Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

YA Fantasy


The Little Book of Lagom: How to Balance Your Life the Swedish Way by Jonny Jackson & Elias Larsen

Nonfiction


Children of Ash and Elm by Neil Price

Nonfiction



December music . . .

"Love is Moving" by Audrey Assad



Currently enjoying . . .

Herbal tea with natural maple syrup and a splash of almond milk. I gave up coffee.😬Don't judge me.



Blessings,

J ♡



Comments

Popular Posts