Halfway There!

 "If you have a dream, a passion, just try."

--Lana Parrilla


Writing update . . .

Yesterday, I started editing Chapter 28. I'm roughly 2/3 of the way through by chapter. However, the later chapters tend to be longer. So technically I'm only about 60% complete with this edit. My word count always drops during final edits. Currently, I'm at 79,612 words. For reference, the first draft of A Desperate Love was around 95,000 words, and we shaved roughly 20,000 words off (ending up with a 271 page book). While I'm alright with the present word count, I'm watching it closely.



Currently reading . . .

Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young

YA Fantasy

7th time readingšŸ’™

The path of my soul has taken a turn, just as yours has . . . You will never be the person you were.

Who else is excited for the release of Saint?! I'll be snagging a copy of The Storyteller's Workbook (with Isabel Ibanez) eventually as well. I'm sure it'll come in handy as I look toward book two since I'm more of a pantser.


All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace

All the Stars and Teeth, Bk. 2

YA Fantasy

Loss will rip you apart, Amora . . . It will take whatever you give it, and it will never be satisfied. So don't you dare give it yourself.

Warning for sensitive readers: Contains adult content.



Currently listening to . . .

"Chasing Cars" cover, Tommee Profitt & Fleurie (original by Snow Patrol)

It's so gorgeous. Literal tears.


"An Evening I Will Not Forget" by Dermot Kennedy

Warning for sensitive listeners: Language


"Valhalla Calling" by Peyton Parrish


"Fall Into Me" by Forest Blakk



Currently enjoying . . .

"The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power"

Hubs and I binge-watched all eight episodes of the first season (available on Amazon Prime) over two different nights. The characters, costumes, music, and cinematography are *chef's kiss*.



Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts