Exciting News!

Writing Update

I applied for my copyright yesterday! As long as my application doesn't run into any snags, I should have it within two or three months. This is important because it will affect when my book releases. That said, keep your eye out for some exciting updates in the coming months!💙



Reading . . .

Ember Queen by Laura Sebastian

Ash Princess, Bk. 3

YA Fantasy


Willow by Ronie Kendig

The Metcalfes, Bk. 2

Suspense


No Offense by Meg Cabot

Romance

**Warning for sensitive readers: Contains adult content.




Music . . .

"Bird" by Billie Marten



Enjoying . . .

YouTube

    *Katherine Sewing, specifically her historical hair care videos

    *Mariah Pattie--sewing & the occasional "chicken update"🐔

    *The Place We Find Ourselves (Adam Young Counseling)

Food

    *sheet pan meals

        I make mine with sausage, potatoes, onions, pepper, salt, and olive oil. Lately, I've been doing one side with regular potatoes and the other with sweet potatoes. I call it his & hers potatoes.😉

    *chamomile tea

        After doing some research, I've started making it with a splash of both milk and almond milk. I drink it around 7:00pm. Let me tell you, I go to sleep faster and wake up sooner. What is this voodoo?



Blessings,

J ♡


Comments

Popular Posts