Getting Closer

 Quick Update . . .

I got my copyright back two weeks earlier than I expected! Unfortunately, I was in the midst of re-reading my book and taking notes for book 2. I finally wrapped that up the other day and have started playing around with covers on KDP. The cover I originally created doesn't seem to mesh with their cover tool. So, I'll be spending Saturday working on said cover. Once the cover's done, I'll upload the book itself and, hopefully, give you all a release date!

Also, if you'd like a quick peek at the book, you can find the prologue pinned to the top of my Instagram page. For Facebook and Twitter, see my post from July 24.


Reading . . .

Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

YA Fantasy

"It was his kindness that had seduced me."

Impatiently waiting for book two. I think it got sucked into the interlibrary loan void.😶


To Calm a Storm by Heather Day Gilbert and Jen Cudmore

Historical Fiction

Vikings. Need I say more?


A Match Made at Christmas by Courtney Walsh

Romance

If you're looking for a cozy romance that isn't sappy, this is it.


Must Love Flowers by Debbie Macomber

Contemporary


The Prince and the Apocalypse by Kara McDowell

YA Romance/Dystopian

Okay, I loved this book!😍I really need a sequel, but the cover says "a novel." Guys, I need to know what happens in the future!!😭Maybe if enough of us ask for a sequel, we'll get one.



Music . . .

"Need Nothing" || Verite

"Ride" || Tommee Profitt & Jung Youth

"Favorite Song" || Toosii



Enjoying . . .

Hairpins! My hair is finally long enough to put in a decent bun. It always makes me nervous using bobby pins. I don't want to damage the hair I've worked so hard to grow. The open shape feels a lot more gentle. It took some practice, but I really like using them.


Blessings,

J

Comments

Popular Posts