Key Release!

 Yesterday, I officially hit publish on KDP. From what I understand, it can take up to seventy-two hours for a book to go up on Amazon. That means Champion's Key should be available for purchase by the end of the week! If you've been following my posts, you probably know this is a YA Fantasy series, which makes it a very different book from my first. But if you were looking forward to more romance and sword fights, have no fear, this series will give you plenty of both!๐Ÿ’™A full description of Key can be found on my "Books" page. I can't wait for you to meet Rosalyn, Briar, and the rest of the gang. It's going to be a wild ride!


Reading . . .

Range by Ronie Kendig

The Metcalfes, Bk. 3

Christian Fiction

This series! Just . . . wow! It isn't for the faint of heart, but it's oh so good.


A Most Clever Girl: How Jane Austen Discovered Her Voice by Jasmine A. Stirling

Children's Nonfiction

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a girl with an astonishing appetite for books must grow up to have a great many literary heroines."

*You'll find this gem of a quote in the very back of this beautiful book in the note from the author.๐Ÿ˜


Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

Dance of Thieves, Bk. 2

YA Fantasy

I really want to share all four quotes I saved from this book, but I shan't. This series is a continuation of The Remnant Chronicles, which I absolutely devoured. It also tied with The Winner's Trilogy (Marie Rutkoski) for my top reads of the year awhile back. Hoping to read Morrighan (The Remnant Chronicles, Bk. 0.5) sometime soon!


House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig

Sisters of the Salt, Bk. 1

YA Fantasy

Holy creepy books, Batman! I don't usually read scary stories, but this one wasn't too bad until maybe the last fourth of the book. By then I just wanted to know what happened! If you're looking for a good read for spooky season, you might want to pick this one up.



Music . . .

"Eyes Closed" || Ed Sheeran

Would not recommend listening to this while reading House of Salt and Sorrows unless you want to up the creepy vibe. I'd explain why but . . . spoilers.๐Ÿ™ˆ



Enjoying . . .

Little House on the Mountain on YouTube. Lea's channel is a lovely mix of Christian podcast episodes, aesthetic videos, how-tos, and vlogs. Think cottagecore, slow living, feminine dress, and faith.



Life stuff . . .

Last week, Hubs and I had our two-month-old grandbebe overnight. I so enjoyed rocking and feeding him, as well as watching my husband read little man a story. But let me tell you something. We. Were. Tired! There's a whole lot of truth in that you spoil your grandkids and then send them home.๐Ÿ˜‚



Blessings,

J ๐Ÿค


Comments

Popular Posts