Sneak Peek

     Currently, I am doing the final read through for "A Desperate Love." Yay! It's a little time consuming, but I wanted to get some kind of a blog in. A friend suggested that I do a sneak peek, an idea which I loved! So here you go darlings, a short peek at my story. Enjoy!



She slipped unnoticed into the chapel. Her hand flew to her mouth as she gasped. A monk, whom she did not know, was stationed towards the front of their chapel, praying.
story inspiration

The closest door to the secret passage lay behind the altar.

There was no way Olivia could reach it without being seen by the stranger. She waited, hardly breathing. She stood motionless in the dark for what seemed like an eternity. A single candle illuminated the reverent face.

In an effort to at least get closer, she slipped silently behind a pew.

Another eternity passed as she stayed as still as possible. Finally, the man turned and walked down the aisle past her, heading for the door. Just as he reached the threshold and Olivia thought she was safe, the monk paused.


I hope you enjoyed this little snippet!

Love, J <3

Comments

Popular Posts